Inspiration

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda


Friday, July 25, 2014

DAY 12!!!! WOOT!

You girls rock. We all rock. We are rocking this thang!

Anywho.... I tried to make the watermelon kiwi-tini last night. HUGE flop! My blender was too big of a pansy to crush ice (go figure) and I think either my kiwis were a little green, or they just get too acidic blended up because I was munching on it while adding it to the blender. Maybe I added 3 instead 2 or something. So I just put it in a tupperware and doctored it up with some almond milk, blueberries, coconut oil and greens this morning. Much better. I couldn't find my flax. Must have left it in Rawlins. I have been stopped up for a couple days so that tells me I'm eating too much protein in ratio with my greens. I am a protein lover. Maybe I need to rely on veggie protein more, like beans. They said that beans can be hard to digest too, so I figured I'd just give them a rest. 
Anywho, I'm going to try and use up my cooked meat today, I just have a little ground bison left to have on my salad. I think I'm going to try the liquid thing as best as I can. I'm really looking forward to a weekend at home to work on unpacking :) 
What a nice Friday, no one is in the office and I'm jamming out to Pandora :)
TGIF!!!!
Love you both,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment