Inspiration

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda


Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 14!! We did it!

Woo hoo! We did it ladies! I'm so excited. I'm pretty over the liquid diet :) but I figure in about 9 more hours (just got up and haven't had my water yet) I'll have 4 more smoothies or juices. The carrot ginger mango one was heavenly! And I have about a pint of carrot left and got more mangoes :) Today I got cucumber, lime, mint and maybe apple on the juicing menu.
I am almost out of greens! I can't believe it. I do have giant tub of spring mix still, but I'm not sure about that in smoothies. I tried romaine in a smoothie yesterday with apples and blueberries and it was a little bitter. I do have some Swiss chard I can try out and after the wraps i wouldn't think it would be bitter, but you would think the same about romaine.
Well I'd better quit yacking and get going on my water!
LOL
Meg

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment