Inspiration

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda


Saturday, July 19, 2014

From Raquel:

I hate this. You wanna know why? I'll tell you why. I feel fat for wanting red meat and cheese and grease and bread. Then I'm upset because that's a negative body image. Then I'm upset because my way of dealing with my emotions is eating. I'm lucky I even still have a roommate for the mood swings I've been having and I'll admit it. I cheated today so save my sanity. I had a bite of bagel and an entire piece of bacon. And I loved it. And then I read ahead and saw that next weekend is supposed to be a liquid only day. Yeah, no. i will not stand for this. Only fruits and veggies is hard enough. Hell no processed sugar was hard enough.




I'm still doing this cleanse because I love you girls but it's become rather difficult to like. I'm sure I'll feel better later but I'm huffy right now. HUFF.

1 comment:

  1. What! next weekend is a liquid diet! That's pretty much what I've been doing today, I did have carrots and celery. I hope you didn't have to work too much this weekend. You are successful, because you are having all these emotions. Good job detoxing! I'm just meh.. I keep thinking I want to take a nap, but now its after 5pm and I think there is a rule about napping after 5pm. Let's pray the evening is better and tomorrow we can look forward to meat for dinner.
    Love you Both! Muah.

    ReplyDelete