Inspiration

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda


Thursday, July 24, 2014

tired!!

Oooh man, I am super sleepy today! I might end up taking an emergen-C or B-12 supplement, I'm ready to fall asleep at my desk. Do you think that golf wiped me out that bad? I did kinda pass out in a puddle of my own drool last night. I am looking forward to the weekend, and then next Monday and solid food :) What's the first thing you are going to test coming out of the cleanse? I think mine might be eggs, but I have to figure that out logistically. Eating an egg for lunch would require me to go home. 

I didn't realize how much food I bought, but goodness, I have too much to eat before Friday! I still have leftover quinoa salad, chicken from last week, greens coming out my ears, kiwi-tini ingredients (which I forgot about at lunch because it got overcast and cooled down), ground bison, And I'll probably just freeze the plain quinoa that didn't get turned into salad, I made a lot! After reading that recipe for fruit popsicles, I decided I need to finally buy the molds that have been sitting in my Amazon cart for a few months. I want to get ones where you use the wooden popsicle sticks so that you can make some, wrap them and freeze them and make some more. You know, like in case you wanted to host a popsicle party?????? I still haven't had a house warming....maybe it will be a house cooling...or house sticky flooring.... or garden hang out...
I'm going to unpack boxes this weekend, that's what I'm going to do. 

Anyway, it feels like it's been a looooonng week already. Hurry up Friday, get here faster! 

LOL
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment