Inspiration

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda


Thursday, July 17, 2014

Almondbutter ball

They rock. It was super quick. I made them before class today and they were so tasty!!! So far my favorite smoothies are the Hearty Smoothie and the Morning Glory. 


I don't think I've ever eaten so much green stuff. 


Ok recipes from the book: so far i've tried the curry carrot soup (very tasty), the Simple Brown rice (best if you use the carrot curry soup as a dressing like you would with indian food) and lots of salads. Tonight I'm doing steamed swiss chard with onions and garlic with a smoothie for dessert. Water intake was a little short yesterday but so far so good today. Still dealing with mood swings but they aren't as drastic now.


That's all from me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get this commenting thing down. I must keep hitting the sign out button instead of publish. *sigh* Let me try again.

    You're awesome! I've been wanting to make the almond butter balls, but I dirtied my food processor making the raw blueberry pie for a BBQ I'm going to today. That was tasty too! I doubled the recipe so that Ray and I could taste it and I ate too much of it and gave my self a stomach ache.

    I wanted to try the Turkey Lettuce Wraps last night but I had a lot of chicken on hand so I thought I'd just use that. I cooked it in sesame oil and that was super tasty. I was too lazy to go to the store and then when I got home I realized I didn't have the ingredients for the wraps anyway, so I just had chicken on lettuce leaves. Nice and boring :) Ha ha.

    I was reading ahead a little about the Purification weekend and they talked about the symptoms of detox and mood swings was one of them! I've been getting hives by my jaw that I used to get from eating dairy or sugar, but I'm wondering if some old gunk is just working itself out. And shoulder acne or shacne. Ouch.

    I finally realized that my aching in my hips and low back is actually more like a pinched nerve, so I'm heading to the chiropractor and massage therapist this morning. Hopefully they will fix me up. I see a happy Meggie in the near future :)

    Luv luv.

    ReplyDelete